Tuesday, November 7

Goals

Sitting, thinking and wondering what my most important goals should be over the next few years. What kinds of things will benefit and fulfill me the most? Gosh, so much time wasted and so many things I could do. I want to play my guitar much better. I've had it for 10 years but just can't put everything together and play it. I want to read the entire bible and solidify my faith becoming a better christian. I want to learn another language in the next couple of years. I want to run a marathon and maybe even a triathalon next year. I could stand to loose about thirty pounds before that can happen though. I gained quite a bit sense January's half marathon. It's been a very tough year so far and who knows, every year could be just as challenging. I'll just have to commit and adapt as things come my way. I feel that I am at a crux in my life and it's time for me to step up to the plate and bat instead of standing in the crowd! No better time than the present.

No comments: