Sunday, November 5

It's been a while.

Time goes by fast, so fast that it's been a couple of months since I blogged anything. Work is going well, that's what this blog is about. Many odd, sick or needy patient's have been through the comit vomit since we last spoke. Anyway, things are really going well. My wife and I are gearing up to sell our house. That means lots of little projects that I have put off over the past couple of years. One of the biggest now is all of the leaves. Unbelievable, how many leaves are there on a tree. I have blown and blown and blown but they just keep falling. It's driving me nearly insane. Red ones, yellow ones even green ones fall and fall and fall. As soon as I get all of them up it happens again. I will be very glad to be back in an apartment or condo so someone else can fight this battle. Change is good, but change can be frightening. Odd pardox isn't it?

No comments: